Quality Construction Starts With Experience
All details from basic reinforced casket construction, and hardware to our impeccable finishes are second to none.
The result is a core line of metal, wood, and cremation caskets with quality, pricing, and support unheard of in funeral industry today.
Crafted with 20 years of woodworking experience.
- Beautifully finished solid wood with 3 layers of varnish
- Exclusive Polyseal TM waterproofing prevents leakage
- Finished casket foot end
- Extra screws in handles prevent twisting
- ½" thick marine grade wood bottom with wood screws every 6 inches prevents warping and twisting
- Adjustable frame and mattress
- Double reinforced fish tail prevents cracking and warping Extra heavy hinge
Call today at 866-474-5051 (To speak with our customer service specialists, who can helpfully answer any question you have about ordering, shipping, delivery details and more.)
It is the purchaser's responsibility to notify the funeral home of your order within 1 business day.
Notice: The Federal Trade Commission Rule 16 C.F.R. Part 453 states that funeral homes can no longer condition the purchase of a casket with the purchase of other funeral goods and services. If you choose to purchase your casket from a source other than a funeral home, the funeral home of your choice MUST accept the casket you have provided without duress or embarrassment to the consumer.